What We Do
We provide our clients with the complete document management solution delivering excellent return on investment.
Utilising best in class technology we solve business problems while improving efficiency, making tangible cost savings and incorporating improved compliance.
Our growth is a direct result of our excellent client relationships in both private and public sectors.
Data is at the centre of any good organisation. Capturing this data and releasing its potential is pivotal to your growth and future. Let OSS help you realise its potential and deliver real benefits, both in cost and efficiency to your organisation.
We have historically been, and continue to be, a scanning bureau, taking large volumes of paperwork and scanning this for our clients. Through our clients needs and necessities we have evolved to incorporate full document management solutions including data capture and mobile working. We offer free document management solutions complimented by our Genisys product for those looking for extra functionality. By using bespoke code we can link in to any document management system.
- Cost Savings
- Excellent ROI
- Save Space
- Instant Access to your information
- Increased efficiency
- Full compliance and audit ability
- Incorporated workflow
- Improved Data Security and risk management
- Improved customer service
- Reduce administration costs
Our National Team will work side by side to deliver the solution that fits your business needs, requirements and goals.
Ensuring that the data you keep is secure is a legal, moral and business imperative.
Data protection is an essential element of the OSS ethos, which is why we are a registered data controlled company under the Data Protection Act 1998, and work to the guidelines laid down in this Act. (Registration Number Z2115224)
As such we are able to offer clients two scanning solutions based on business requirements, in both cases measures are taken to ensure your files are processed in a secure environment.
You can be confident that your documents are safe, secure and accessible if they don’t leave your premises. OSS’s secure process gives you complete peace of mind by fulfilling all your scanning needs at your place of business. One dedicated team will be assigned to each job, so you know exactly who is coming in and out of the building.
Alternatively your documents can be processed at OSS’s secure and fully vetted premises where file security measures include:
- roller shutters
- controlled entry system
- secure maintained alarm system
- code operated doors
Personnel security and compliance:
- OSS personnel are vetted
- confidentiality / non-disclosure agreement will be signed between OSS and you the client before any work commences.
- disclosure Scotland and police vetting on request
- secure on-site destruction of files (following client approval)
- collection and delivery is always by OSS, with no third parties involved.
- scanned documents are written directly to secure server.
- Fully encrypted server located in secure fire proof safe.
- company laptops have the latest encryption technology.
- all external drives and USB Keys located in safe when not in use.
- all images contain a digital signature for audit purposes.
- scanning operators have controlled access to the server.
- secure off-site server back up.
Find UsOn-Site Scanning
Units 1-2, Building C,
Kelburn Business Park,
Tel: 01475 648212
AccreditationsRegistered under the Data Protection Act 1998
Registration Number Z2115224